Related Posts with Thumbnails

"PINK SATURDAY"....#2

Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's Beverly's "Pink Saturday" once again!!......Thank you again Beverly for getting this idea started! Really so much fun! During the course of the week I have been finding images & thinking of favorite "pink" things that I would like to share with you all. So here it is my friends....my entries for "Pink Saturday"!........ABOVE: I came across this photo of this darling little pink stucco house, looking so innocent against the backdrop of these somewhat dark,rugged mountains. I love the "juxtoposition" of it all!....


One of my most favorite "pink rose" arrangements!!!!....It's from designer Carolyne Roehm, who I just adore & who's taste is always impeccable!


Every Christmas my two girls & I treat ourselves to an afternoon at the ballet,...the "Nutcracker"! I have been taking them since Holly was 2 1/2??? ( she quietly watched half & slept through the rest!) We simply love it!......The beautiful music, the costumes, the set decoration...& our "favorite scene" when the snow starts falling quietly onto the stage!!.....


" Cherry Blossoms"....are they not just the prettiest!....As a child we had a ornamental "cherry" in the backyard, no fruit, but lots of gorgeous blossoms in the Spring!!! Always loved that tree....


Pink & white "quilts".....so fresh, so lovely!.......

I am off to visit all of your "pink posts"......Have a delightful Saturday all, & remember to add a wee bit of "pink" to your day!......Heidi :)

15 comments:

Dawn June 14, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

What a great pink post! I think those roses in the vase are simply beautiful. I am a huge fan of pink roses :) I also love cherry blossoms. I wonder if they are so short lived to have us all marvel in their glory each spring.

Thanks for visiting my post today.

Happy Pink Saturday!

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous,  June 14, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Good morning, Heidi, and Happy Pink Saturday. I think some of the pink people must still be getting their posts ready. ;-)

I am just in love with that pink stucco house against that gorgeous background.

I love each one of your pinks that you shared, and of course, your quilts are gorgeous.

Thanks again for participating. I hope to see you at Pink Saturday again next week.

Anonymous,  June 14, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Oops, pressed enter without leaving my link.

mommyholly June 14, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Oooh my favorite is the gorgeous cherry blossoms!!!! LOVE them! :) xo!

mommyholly June 14, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Oooh my favorite is the gorgeous cherry blossoms!!!! LOVE them! :) xo!

marianne June 14, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

a lovely collection of pink! the pink stucco is really unique and the pink blossoms are just gorgeous. very pretty Pink Saturday. :)

vintage girl at heart June 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Ohh pretty pink things!!! So is Mallory awash in a sea of that pink cupcake frosting below!!! yum!!
Looking forward to the vacation getaway post!!!
Have a Pink kind of day!!

vintage girl at heart June 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Ohh pretty pink things!!! So is Mallory awash in a sea of that pink cupcake frosting below!!! yum!!
Looking forward to the vacation getaway post!!!
Have a Pink kind of day!!

Anonymous,  June 14, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

Love all your PINK goodness! Carolyne Roehm is a favorite of mine also :)

Melissa

Deb June 14, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Beautiful pink Saturday photos. I especially love the pink stucco house :-}

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda June 14, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Great pink post...and every creative indeed! You have a great blog...have enjoyed my visit here! ~Rhonda ;)

Tracy June 15, 2008 at 2:37 AM  

Hi, Heidi! Thank you so much for visiting my place and sharing the pink love...so lovely to meet you and find your truly beautiful place here in blogland! I just love all of it...and your Etsy shop is stocked with gorgeous things. This pink post has my heart singing...nothing sweeter than pink blooms, pink-hued ballet and pink & white quilts...And I'll take one of Mallory's pink-frosted cakes! ;o) So much pink goodnes...I look forward to coming back! Happy Day!

Mya June 15, 2008 at 5:26 AM  

What beautiful pink pictures. The pink roses are to die for.
Simply beautiful.
-Mya

Anonymous,  June 15, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

I love all of your pink photos! My favorite is the pink and white sailboat quilt! I love quilts! Thanks so much for sharing!

Donna

Unknown June 16, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

I love your pink pics. Especially the cherry blossoms!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP