Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite "Red" Things......

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good Morning All, Hope you are doing well! Continuing with Sadie Olive's "I Saw Red" week", I thought I would post some of my very favorite things, here goes......
I LOVE "red toile" in just about any design!!!....This bed is such a great example of mixing it up a bit!...toile, stripes, various prints!....Note: always remember the more "toile" you use in a room, the better it looks....."More is more" when it comes to toile!!!!!


I LOVE red & white "quilts"!.....This is an amazing quilt found on Quilts.com.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Manolo Blahnik "maryjanes"!!!!!!!.....and in red?....Could it get any better! Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda & Samantha would be oh so proud!....

I LOVE red purses!....Oh who am I kidding?....I LOVE all purses!.....but this Nancy Gonzalez bag may take my obsession to a whole new level!....(Just $3250 at Neiman's????).....Not exactly in this month's budget, but a girl can dream!......

4 comments:

Tonya June 4, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 posts!

I love red and white quilts too, I especially love redwork.

I am going to try that recipe, my kids are cheese and pasta lovers, it would be really good with roasted chicken.

The jewelry is lovely, I never buy jewelry for myself, for some reason, I need to start : )

Anonymous,  June 4, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Hi Heidi, I'm with you on the red thing!! So sorry I haven't responded yet to your "tag". I have been feeling quite poorly and haven't even had the energy to blog too much. Hopefully I will bounce back soon. Meantime, just reading all the lovely posts is doing me the power of good!
Carolx

Michaele Sommerville June 4, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

What pretty RED things you've posted, my dear!

(Sorry, participating in I Saw Red this week has me channeling Red Riding Hood in my comments!)

Love the red barns too! I've always wanted to live in a barn- refurbished for human occupants, of course! And yep, buffalo checks and toile would be all over the place!

Anne Fannie June 5, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

OK, let me guess.......is red your favorite color???
Love,Ann

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP