Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday Morning Announcements....

Monday, June 2, 2008

It's Monday morning & a fresh start to another week!...Hope you all had enjoyable weekends! I have a couple announcements for you this morning....First of all, I want to show off my new "Summer Pillow" ( $35) that I just posted in my "Etsy" shop. I originally designed this pillow for my own patio, but thought it turned out so charming that I might offer it to you all as well! It is 18" square & made out of a classic denim awning stripe fabric. I thought it would be fun to stencil ( fabric paint!) words of "summertime" all over the pillow in a random & carefree pattern! ...... I offer 3 "word options" that you can choose from, each describing either the country, city or beach in summer. All are listed at http://www.heididevlin.etsy.com/ My "Summer Pillow" would be a wonderful hostess gift or a little something you might like to keep for yourself! I would love to make one up for you!


Another view of my "Summer Pillow".....


My other announcement is for my friend Rhondi's "Front Porch Party" on June 5th!....This is a wonderful idea! Please go visit her at "http://rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/" to find out all the details! I know you will all love to participate!

Note #1: I will be posting another delicious recipe this afternoon....be watching for it!

Note #2......Yesterday,... my husband, both Holly & Mallory & myself took in the "Sex and the City" movie....Let me just say it is worth every penny you will pay for your ticket!!! Simply WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!.......Make it a good Monday!.... Love, Heidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP