Related Posts with Thumbnails

"The Simple Woman's Summer Swap", hosted by Peggy.....

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hi All!... Have I come across a wonderfully fun blog idea or what!....I happened across Peggy at her lovely blog,"The Simple Woman". I started reading & found out about her idea to have a seasonal "swap" 4 times a year. The first one is about to happen, a "Summer Swap"!... In order to participate you need to visit Peggy's site & read all about it! You need to do it quickly though!, time is running out! Stop reading & go sign up!.....I'll see you there!
Time to join a terrific "Summer Swap" hosted by Peggy at "The Simple Woman"....Enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown June 24, 2008 at 4:39 AM  

Very lovely guest rooms! I have guests coming today...


annie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP