Related Posts with Thumbnails

Reminding you all...."Let's Go On Vacation"!!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hi Friends, My daughter Holly & I, just want to remind you to make your reservations now with us, for our "Let's go on VACATION" Day, scheduled for June 26th! On that day we will all be posting what our "dream vacation" would be!...It could be anything!... something extravagant, halfway around the world or something as simple as an upcoming family reunion! Your "dream vacation" can be something real or make it your ultimate fantasy! Post lots of photos & remember money is no object! Please visit either Holly at "mommyholly" or me, & leave a comment saying you would like to participate. Then on June 26th both Holly & I will post all the participants & links to all their blogs! Think of how many wonderful ideas will be exchanged & what incredible places we all could visit together! Just think, even if the economy is slow & gas prices are high, we still can enjoy the best vacations ever! Hope to hear from you all really soon!
NOTE: Feel free to add the "Vacation" button (at the right side of my blog) to your own blog! & tell all your friends!.....See you on June 26th!....Thanks so much, Heidi & Holly

The "Let's Go On Vacation" button.....would look great added to your blog!


Where are you going on your "dream vacation"....maybe France?......visit the Taj Mahal?


Or maybe relaxing with family & friends is what your idea of a "dream vacation" is all about?
Or maybe a quiet little "cabin in the woods" is sounding like a perfect "dream vacation"?


Hope to hear from you all real soon!.... Let's make June 26th the best vacation ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 18, 2008 at 4:24 AM  

I'll be there - on vacation, that is. I just need to decide where I'm going.

This will be fun. Great idea.

Carol June 18, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

What a fun idea! I would love right now...to be in that log cabin...all snug!
Carol x

Carol June 18, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

Oh I forgot to say that Freddie is my grandson - he will be two on the
22nd June and Rocco is my other grandson who was 1 on 17th June! they are my son's boys - busy mummmy and daddy ! xx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP