Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tomorrow..."let's go on VACATION"!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hello Friends!....Tomorrow we are all going on "vacation"!!! And I for one am so looking forward to it!!! If you would like to join us, you still have time!!!!...but hurry, today's the last day to sign up! Just leave me a comment here, or my daughter Holly at "mommyholly" & we will add you to the growing list of bloggers who also feel the need for a terrific "vacation"!
Just press the "let's go on VACATION" button on the right side of my blog to get all the details! & feel free to post it on your blog as well!!!!!...and tell everyone! The more the merrier!
At this time of year everyone needs a "break", a "change of scenery", so Holly & I decided it might be fun to invite all our blogging friends to join us! You can completely make up the "vacation of your dreams"....with no limitations what so ever! With no time restraints & money no object...the possibilities are endless!...So come with us!.... Holly & I will be posting all the "participants" on both our blogs tomorrow! Think of all the friends you'll meet & wonderful destinations we will have a chance to see!!!
My bags are packed!!!.....Are yours???......See you tomorrow!!!!........Love, Heidi

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

I'll be there, but I haven't packed a single thing.

Unknown June 26, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

I came over from Tracy of pink purl, have a good holiday..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP