Related Posts with Thumbnails

" I SAW RED"......in a rowboat

Saturday, June 7, 2008

It is Saturday afternoon....I have been busy all morning, cleaning & reorganizing my sewing/craft room. How can a room become so cluttered, so quickly??.....I am in the mood to simplify my home & my life. Don't misunderstand... I want a comfortable, cozy home, but have somehow accumulated so much unnecessary "stuff"!!! I want it gone! I want to live with less!...I want to clear my surroundings & in turn my mind.....I want to focus my attention on "life" not things!....Does that make any sense at all??........You know what?...I just want to jump in one of these marvelously "red" boats & float away for a few hours..... care to join me?


A simple, "red" rowboat.......floating in the water.....


Another "red boat".....quietly existing.......Have a very "relaxing" weekend friends......

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 8, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

Oh yes, I know just exactly what you mean because I feel the same way.

I have so many things that I would like to get rid of, but just the thought of doing it wears on me.

I jumped right in one of those red boats, and I am slowly drifting with the gentle lull of the water.

I am so glad you came by my blog, because it brought me here to you. Your blog is wonderful - just a perfect blend of all that is good.

And, of course I'm glad you joined in Pink Saturday. I hope you will continue.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP